From his bloopered introduction – “I’m in the NOOK!” (hand smacks picture) – Andy Cohen endeared himself to us in his Closet Confession. And please do not get clever on this term: it is the title used for BlueFly.com’s video marketing series. Other gems followed…
- My cloooset oooorginizaaaaation is a’little muurky.
- The top two pairs of jeans are the only pairs that are in my current rotation.
- (wide boyish smile) The Andrew shirt is moving in – BACK in to rotation.
- I love a zip-up. (pause, hand motion) Situation.
- It looks so gorgeous right here, but ON the body, yellow… doesn’t look so great.
- (holding lovely periwinkle blue shirt) I mean wh- this is so tasty.
- (holding what looks like a borderline gag gift winter sweater) This has some sentimental (sniffs shirt – twice) value for me? (ends with cadence of a question)
- There’s something international about this sweater. (earnest face)
- Why. Do I Keep. All these T-Shirts. (genuine concern)
Check out that Madonna poster on the inside door of the closet. We wouldn’t have it any other way either, Andy.